I've requested for a download link to Guitar Rig 7 Pro demo but I don't get an email.

Options
MusicLovingPerson
MusicLovingPerson Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I keep clicking the "request link" for Guitar Rig 7 Pro demo multiple times, even after waiting for hours, but I still haven't got the link to my email at all. I couldn't find a way to directly contact Native Instruments about this.

Best Answer

• MusicLovingPerson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update: It has been solved.

Since I already have Guitar Rig Player, they didn't need to email me a download link.

I have to upgrade from Player to Pro Demo inside the program, by clicking the three dots→File→Preferences→Library→Activate Demo Mode.

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,278 mod
    Options

Have you checked junk/spam folders? You can try installing and logging in to Native Access and see if the demo appears in there. If you don't have Native Access installed you can download it from here - https://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/downloads/

• MusicLovingPerson
    Options

I already checked the spam folder, and it doesn't appear there at all. I've even checked Native Access and Guitar Rig itself, and all I got is the player license.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,309 mod
    Options

I couldn't find a way to directly contact Native Instruments about this.

The way to contact Native Instruments is through the support system , use e.g. N.I. Purchase Support . For purchase support then within 15 seconds a blue chat box ought to appear in lower right corner of browser if you scroll down the page.

Besides that then using a page to request a link for a demo version clearly is not the same as using a page to request support. Meaning if the email is not received then just try requesting the demo again. However since functionality or lack of same could be a browser issue then also try another browser with no extensions and all cookies accepted (my suggestions for alternative browsers would be e.g. Firefox , Chrome, Vivaldi browser and Opera browser , depending on what you do not usually use)

Guitar Rig 7 Demo request !

• MusicLovingPerson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update: It has been solved.

Since I already have Guitar Rig Player, they didn't need to email me a download link.

I have to upgrade from Player to Pro Demo inside the program, by clicking the three dots→File→Preferences→Library→Activate Demo Mode.