Kontakt 7 Player issues. any help?

Options
Flytastik323
Flytastik323 Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Kontakt player not installing. Message reads, The following plug-ins could not be loaded. Kontakt 7 (VST3). Any help?

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,015 mod
    Options

Does Kontakt 7 Player show in Native Access ? Is it installed in Native Access ? if not what is the error , if it is installed does Kontakt 7 Player then run as stand alone ? , What is the DAW used and version ? What is your Native Access version ? Please confirm if you are using Windows 10 or not !

• Flytastik323
    Options

I left a link to a pic of the error. It is not installed in NA and Kontakt will run as a stand alone. I'm using Windows 10

• Flytastik323
    Options

I use Maschine MK3

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,015 mod
    Options

It is not installed in NA and Kontakt will run as a stand alone.

You still didn't tell the version of Native Access used. If your Native Access is too old then that might also cause problems .

Normally to use Kontakt 7 (including Player) you will have to download the product using Native Access. You might be able to install Kontakt 7 Player from a downloaded installer but I have no idea if the Player version also requires activation. Did you add Kontakt 7 Player to your account ? If so it should be on the MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS page . Else you should also be able to get it through Komplete Start.

If the problem is a problem with product not appearing in Native Access then try the trouble-shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and offending Kontakt product XML)

And then try re-installing the Kontakt 7 Player if / when it shows in Native Access to see if that solves the problem.