Maschine 2.18 is out now!

Options

Comments

• Michael Gaidamaka
    Michael Gaidamaka Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Maschine Mikro mk3 occasionally disconnects while using a Maschine 2 standalone (I have yet to confirm it in a plugin mode).
    When it disconnects, reconnecting the controller does not help. The only way is to restart the software, which is unacceptable for live performance.
    BTW, it works fine in MIDI mode.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,311 Expert
    edited May 1
    Options

I would stay on your version for the moment, since issues with the new one are already appearing.

In any case what has been put in the new update is not something to run after (unless you are really disturbed by M+ logo big issue 😂)

• Nicolas centurion
    Nicolas centurion Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

ok thanks!

• OhulahanBass
    OhulahanBass Member Posts: 141 Pro
    Options

Were any of you able to update? I don't see it in Native Access.

• antoniodominique
    antoniodominique Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

can't use the gui when I open a vst it open but not like the old way I rescan the plugins but still the same since I update make my work flow more difficult

• Kaldosh
    Kaldosh Member Posts: 356 Advisor
    Options

I can only drag and drop groups from left to right but not in the opposite direction

• basehead617
    basehead617 Member Posts: 132 Advisor
    Options

I could be wrong since I haven't been in the software in quite a while, but I feel like my projects take way way longer to load now.

• donmaddonald
    donmaddonald Member Posts: 50 Member
    Options

DRAG AND DROP ISSUES AS A PLUG IN after this update!

• Justerini
    Justerini Member Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I personally think the latency issues are with Windows - I had a Windows 11 Pro 64 Gig Ram all drivers etc intel i7 2 tb SSD with latency issues across Maschine plus other Native instrument products -

I upgraded to

16 inch Macbook Pro Apple M3 Max

96 Gig Ram

4 TB SSD

SW is
    DAW - Native Instruments Collectors edition 14   

Software - Studio One 6

HW is
    Machine MK3

Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2

Alesis Q88 Midi controller

and Maschine MK2 standalone as well as within Studio one has no latency and flies as amazing speeds when loading other NI products

• Mark Oxley
    Mark Oxley Member Posts: 171 Advisor
    edited May 2
    Options

That might make sense if I were having the same problem with latency or CPU spikes in Ableton but I'm not. I can use a much lower sample buffer and get no issues in Ableton but using maschine I'm plagued with either latency and/or CPU spikes causing crackling/pops while playing plugins at any sample rate. Seems fine when playing back songs in Maschine though.

It's not a windows issue it's a maschine issue. It's possible that the way maschine is coded for windows might be the route of the problem.

• Kaldosh
    Kaldosh Member Posts: 356 Advisor
    Options

I don't remember but is it normal to have x2 size in the pattern sequencer but midi event stay same size ??

• Kai_NI
    Kai_NI Product Team Posts: 51 mod
    Options

For those of you who are not able to see the update in Native Access:

Please make sure that you are running the latest version of Native Access (3.10.3) and that you meet the minimum OS requirements. With the release of Sonoma, these are macOS 12 (Monterey) and Windows 10 (or higher). If you are not seeing the update, it might be that the system requirements are not met.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,624 admin
    Options

Hi @Michael Gaidamaka did you experience this issue only after updating to 2.18? If you're using a USB hub, can you try connecting the device directly instead?

• Lowkus
    Lowkus Member Posts: 30 Helper
    edited May 3
    Options

Sequences can't be dragged to new pad locations when using Maschine within Reaper. Stand-alone does not show that behavior. From the comments it seems like the NI programmer(s) are going to have a busy year (unless they get lucky and everything is solved by fixing the drag-drop bug).

This discussion has been closed.