How Can I filter the NI website to see only Native-Instruments?

Options
dhillf2w
dhillf2w Member Posts: 7 Member

I appreciate that NI is making 3rd Party instruments more inclusive, but I find it is now difficult to find the newest instruments by Native-Instruments; even the NI logo and 3rd Party logos have been removed from the promo images.

How can I filter the website to see only NI instruments?

It would have been nice to include a sort option to sort by NI products but not the case.

Tagged:

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,979 mod
    edited April 24
    Options

It would have been nice to include a sort option to sort by NI products but not the case.

I concur ! As far as I have understood then there used to be a part of the shop where all the 3rd party stuff belonged but now it is mixed up.

I think that most of what N.I. themselves makes are in the Komplete bundles (not counting new stuff) and as such is listed at the bundle compare page , but of course that is an extremely poor substitution for a list in the shop with links and what not !

• dhillf2w
    Options

April 28, 2024 it appears the Brand icons are appearing once again on the product page.
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU Native-Instruments.

• dhillf2w
    edited April 30
    Options

Well, I spoke too soon, on the Native Instruments Product Page (for Apple Users using Safari) the product manufacturers ONLY DISPLAY on the product images on iphone and ipad, but the Manufacturer/Brand NAMES DO NOT APPEAR on a desktop/laptop computer. (At least not with Safari 17.3.1. on Sonoma 14.3.1.; I am holding off on Sonoma 14.4.1. at Native Instruments suggestion, due to issues with iLok not working).

Screen Shot from desktop:

Screen Shot from ipad: