Traktor Scratch Pro 2 is not showing up in Nativ Access

Options
Kjell Regely
Kjell Regely Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

So Basically I added the Serial to Nativ Access and he is giving me this Message:

"You have successfully registered Traktor Scratch Pro 2. You can now install this product from the Library."

but its not in my Library I searched it, and tried it again, I also reloaded the Application, still not there, anybody now about this Problem or can help me?

Best Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,407 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Traktor (scratch) Pro 2 does not work on modern Mac OS and thus Native Access hides it. You need an older mac os for that.

Should still work on windows though.

There is no support number. You can get support here: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000092537 After you answer some questions it will let you write to a Human.

• lord-carlos
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you want to use Traktor on a modern mac computer you would need to upgrade to Traktor 3 pro, yes.

And I think all controllers that work on TP2 should also work on TP3.

Answers

• Kjell Regely
    Options

I would also like to call the Support, but I cannot finde any number nowhere, supper annoying.

• lord-carlos
    Answer ✓
    Options

Traktor (scratch) Pro 2 does not work on modern Mac OS and thus Native Access hides it. You need an older mac os for that.

Should still work on windows though.

There is no support number. You can get support here: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000092537 After you answer some questions it will let you write to a Human.

• Kjell Regely
    Options

ufff.

Thank you very much, that is actually very frustrating

• Kjell Regely
    Options

That means if I dont want to Buy an older Computer I would need to Update to Traktor 3 because it works with Scratch Pro 2 right?

• lord-carlos
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you want to use Traktor on a modern mac computer you would need to upgrade to Traktor 3 pro, yes.

And I think all controllers that work on TP2 should also work on TP3.