Why i coudn"t Copy&past Text?

Options
Lion-A
Lion-A Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Hi! Can't copy, for example, part of the comment of some track and paste it in other place. It is giving some strange noise.

Answers

• wayfinder
    wayfinder Member Posts: 372 Guru
    edited April 26
    Options

What kind of system are you using, Win? Mac? How are you trying to copy? Ctrl-c ctrl-v? some other keyboard shortcut? and is "noise" an actual sound that you hear, or a word for garbled text?

• Lion-A
    Options

I am using Mac, When I am tuping cntl c or cntl v ,I hear sound ( file 11111), when I am trying to make a copy by the right button of the mouse it is not showing an option to copy or insert ( file 121212)

Files:

• wayfinder
    edited April 28
    Options

Traktor does not support copy & paste with the mouse, so nobody has that in the menu :)

But can you try using [Cmd+c] and [Cmd+v] instead of Ctrl to copy and paste? Does that work?

• Lion-A
    Options

No, [Cmd+c] and [Cmd+v] not working. It is giving the noise that i sent u in Archive, it worked for some time when i used Traktor during the the first week but doesn't work for the last months, that is point that i can\t understand: What i pushed in settings or somewhere else that this hotkey is not working

• Lion-A
    Options

Also i can't use the hotkey cmnd z, the same sound

• wayfinder
    Options

In you controller manager, are the keys y, c or v assigned to anything else? and does it ONLY play the sound, or does it perform the copy/paste action too?

I'm sorry, I don't know enough about Macs to troubleshoot system issues - but you could look for system sounds assigned to specific actions, system sounds assigned to specific actions, that kind of thing?