Second hand Komplete S61 MK2 transfer

Options
MK248
MK248 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited April 22 in Komplete Kontrol

I bought a secondhand S61 MK2 and cannot find the seller.How can I get a new ID for activating?

Best Answer

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 992 Guru
    edited April 22 Answer ✓
    Options

You can always reach out to NI - but be prepared - I suspect it will be very doubtful they will issue you a free ID to register your keyboard.

Successful second hand sales go through the established the NI Account "transfer" process so the seller can transfer everything you (the buyer) needs - to get up and running.

If anyone is simply buying some secondhand NI keyboard off a local buy n sell or eBAY without using the NI Transfer process - it's buyer beware.

Good luck

VP

Answers

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 992 Guru
    edited April 22 Answer ✓
    Options

You can always reach out to NI - but be prepared - I suspect it will be very doubtful they will issue you a free ID to register your keyboard.

Successful second hand sales go through the established the NI Account "transfer" process so the seller can transfer everything you (the buyer) needs - to get up and running.

If anyone is simply buying some secondhand NI keyboard off a local buy n sell or eBAY without using the NI Transfer process - it's buyer beware.

Good luck

VP

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,969 mod
    Options

What Vocalpoint wrote !

Plus : Quote Matt_NI : All you need to know about License Transfer

Contact N.I. Purchase and Account Support with proof of purchase and a picture of the serial on bottom of device and explain the situation !

There has just been introduced chat support for Account assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !