Replace Kontakt 7.10 with Kontakt 7.9

Options
jottweh
jottweh Member Posts: 34 Member
edited April 19 in Kontakt

Where can I find the installation file for Kontakt 7.9 because I have a problem with the new version 7.10. Thank you very much for quick help.

Best Answer

• jottweh
    Answer ✓
    Options

Warning: after downgrading I got an error message in my actual project. The instrument in Kontakt failed to load.

Probable cause: the project was saved under installed Kontakt 7.10

Answers

• jottweh
    Options

I use Cubase 12 under Windows 10. The Kontakt GUI also opens very slowly for me and as soon as a Kontakt instance is opened (also in Komplete Kontrol), it is no longer possible to work smoothly with Cubase. Unfortunately, I cannot find an area in the NI service area where you can download older versions of Kontakt.

I hope someone posts an official link to download Kontakt version 7.9 soon.

• jottweh
    edited April 19
    Options

Here ist an official downloadlink for Kontakt 7.9.

7.9.0 – Google Drive

• mediacave
    mediacave Member Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Had that update yesterday, too. I still have the issue with my S88 MK3 which gets new libraries to crash. And now I thought something gets better, but now it is worse. Kontakt is now completely useless. Clicking on Buttons makes my working speed on my M3 Max Macbook Pro to a virus loaded Windows Computer from 1999, both in Standalone and in PlugIn Mode. What the heck is going on NI? I love your products so much (IF THEY WORK). And now I have a 1200€ Keyboard with cool features, but I can only use MK1 libraries and features?

This is really sad. Don't you test the updated Software, before rolling out to public? I know business is hard nowadays, but what do I do, when I buy your Soft- and Hardware and things get worse for any update instead of better?

• jottweh
    Answer ✓
    Options

Warning: after downgrading I got an error message in my actual project. The instrument in Kontakt failed to load.

Probable cause: the project was saved under installed Kontakt 7.10

• Deety
    Deety Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

NI seem to be expert at breaking things via updates.

Every update I have installed led to issues of one kind or another.

Fixing issues "eventually" really isn't good enough for so-called professional software.

• moonintheclouds
    moonintheclouds Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

When I updated to sonoma 14.5 beta 3 the crashes went away on my m2 mac studio with kontakt 7.9… however my m2 mac mini pro crashed in the DAWs and standalone… This is the flagship app for NI and I'm afraid it will take a while to sort this out… Kontakt is like a Jekyll and Hyde depending on the hardware you use…