N.A. says 'please wait a moment while we launch our security service'

Options
ordinary Jerry
ordinary Jerry Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited April 18 in Native Access

I cannot get native access to open up. I get a window that locks up system: it says, "please wait a moment while we launch our security service"

system then freezes and won't log in.

How do I get past this?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,156 Guru
    edited April 18 Answer ✓
    Options

The message does not come from Native Access. If you had Googled the phrase, you would be aware of where it's coming from and why.

I recall a similar post back in March - made by jerrybigd. Seems like two different people called Jerry have the same issue. 😄

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/27919/how-do-i-get-native-access-to-work-error-please-wait-a-moment-while-we-launch-our-security-servic

• ordinary Jerry
    ordinary Jerry Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

HAHA...Well, I upgraded from demo version...tried to download and got the same message from before. I couldn't remember if I used jerrybigd as my loggin last time. My passwords were'nt working so I thought maybe someone else had that username....I'm the same guy...LOL. jerrybigd and ordinary jerry....ANYWAY.....

i finally got the file to download...however, I'm still not sure how I got passed the error. Lots of restarts and different internet sites before it worked. I'm using a work computer so it's possible it has something to do with the firewall on my computer....just not sure how it finally turned off to work. Same thing happened to me last time....it just started to work one time after multiple retries.

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 611 Pro
    Options

At least you can work now.

But seriously, I'd spend some time chasing down root cause. Otherwise, you'll get frustrated every single time you have to do updates. That would get old really fast.