Native Access 3.10.2 does not load Instruments

Options
Headtuned
Headtuned Member Posts: 8 Member

When startet Native Access shown only "Loading Products" but nothing happens then.

I have Komplete 14 Ultimate Collection and nearly all Expansions and most of the Instruments. And on each Update of Native Access the same ****** - nothings works or a couple of errors.

Head

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,937 mod
    Options

Assuming that you are on Windows then try this ! :

Exit Native Access (no need to log out)

Then download N.A. from here

Then uninstall Native Access from your computer !

Then delete the NativeAccess XML found in the directory : C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Then (if still there) delete the whole Native Access directory located at : C:\Users\[YOUR User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Native Instruments\Native Access

Then run the downloaded N.A. installer as an Admin and allow it to do it's setup ! (the above did not include removal of your NTKDaemon which ought not matter in this case)

By now N.A. ought to be started and logged in , but else then run the N.A. app as an Admin and log in.

If that does not help then contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support

Please read to my Support page functionality changes post here !

• Headtuned
    Headtuned Member Posts: 8 Member
    Options

I had the same problem a time ago and there was a dll file in the VST3 which made the problem. Another Software Company had installed a VST and a dll in the same vst3 folder.

Ad soon as i take the dll away Native Access worked as expected. But now the problem:

Izotope (another NI Company) is installling dlls in the vst3 i cannot take away. The Izotope Downloader has only a path for 32 bit and 64 bit not for VST2 and VST3 .

I have to take the izotop dlls from the vst3 folder, then Native Access is running as expected, afterwards i have to put the dlls from iszotope back again to vst3 otherwise i cannot use them .... that is ********** !!!!

I do not know why Ni Access is interested in other companies dlls. ;-)

Head

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,937 mod
    Options

By now then iZotope is a Native Instruments owned company !

Also maybe some of what you have installed has been pointed to the wrong folder ? System VST3 folder is for VST3 not VST2 , though of course then some programs could install things in a way not expected ?

• johnthemiracle
    johnthemiracle Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 19
    Options

----------

• johnthemiracle
    johnthemiracle Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I have the exact same situation here. Any hint to solve the problem is appreciated. The latest updates seem to have broken the basic functionality of the App.

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 611 Pro
    Options

This sounds like the issue that @Hayo_NI and the Native Access team are looking at.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,603 admin
    Options

Hi @Headtuned please also try deleting the user registry entry and reinitializ Native Access database by following steps 1) and 2) in this article:

My NI Software Crashes at Startup (Windows)