Pedal looping cuts out first note on first loop repeat.

Options
King swen
King swen Member Posts: 34 Member
edited April 13 in Maschine

I have a Boss FS-6 with Maschine Plus.

I have the sampler set to Detect. I can push the pedal to trigger start and it works. At the end of the loop, when I push the pedal to stop, it does end the loop but the first bit of audio is not there. When it loops back around it starts at the correct place with the first bit of audio playing. When pushing the stop button on the Maschine in the Sampler; the loop is ended and starts playing right at the start of the loop without cutting out the first note.

Tagged:

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,111 mod
    edited April 14
    Options

Hello,

why not set it to loop and press the pedal before the loop starts, then recording starts after the loop re-starts and creates a new take (if you set so) for every duration you pressed your pedal before. Maybe set target to sound, i also noticed missing sound at the beginning of the first loop, when hearing the loop the first duration.

• King swen
    King swen Member Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Yeah, that's an option that will work. It's weird that detect works when pressing the button on maschine but cuts out with the pedal. I just wanted to have all of the functionality that is supposedly offered. Detect is a sweet way to loop.