Kontakt 7 opens very slow in mac

Options
Santosh
Santosh Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Hi,

please help me kontakt 7 is opening very slowly in my mac i tried to reinstall but not working

it literally took 40+ sec to open just the app while the kontakt 6 opens in 6 sec

am using on Mac os Sonoma with Kontakt 7.9.0

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,610 admin
    Options

Hi @Santosh if you haven't already, can you please try the following troubleshooting steps in this article?

Kontakt - Slow loading times

If that doesn't help, try the steps listed under 3. You have corrupted XML files. Let us know how you get on.

• Santosh
    Options

Hi @Kaiwan_NI i tried it but not working Kontakt 7 opens and Closing Is Very Slow sometimes Kontakt will not respond in my mac

• Santosh
    Options

It seams like many users are facing similar issue, i tried every method that i found on google and support chat but none succeeded, hoping for the solution in future

• Roninzvizion
    Roninzvizion Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

same her every native instrument app is running slow even the mark 3 keyboard

• Roninzvizion
    Roninzvizion Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Open up ableton live works fine until I load native instrument Kontakt or Kontrol it slows everything down the daw included until i delete the vst from the track.

• robbiemacman
    robbiemacman Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Just to say I have opened a discussion as I just updated to the 7.10.O update tonight on. my Mac Studio Ultra running Ventura 13.6.1 and now Kontakt is unusable 30 seconds load times , controls in GUI not responding then suddenly jumping, presets taking ages to register lists and then load.. I looked at the possible fixes in this thread and all have been tried or not applicable to me so this IS A MAJOR issue I think many are going to face.

• Santosh
    Options

So sad that Support team is not responding regarding this issue since ages