Strange Native Access UI errors

Options
Lawrence23
Lawrence23 Member Posts: 12 Member

Has anyone ever seen this in Native Access?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,337 mod
    edited April 11 Answer ✓
    Options

Has anyone ever seen this in Native Access?

Yes ! , it's a known error , turn off show Legacy items in N.A. !

Quote , page : Official update status - Native Access (current version: 3.9.0) : KNOWN ISSUES

When Legacy Toggle is on, could show an empty product entry. This entry is not replacing an existing product.

For some users, not all, it has helped resetting the Native Access XML file , look at section 8 here : My Product is Missing in Native Access

• Lawrence23
    Options

Thanks. Support never told me this when I logged a ticket. They just said it would be fixed in hotfix.

I have 354 items listed in the Native Access app UI. This includes the 7 blank entries. But when I turn off the Legacy toggle, the UI shows 343. There should be 347 left. Where are the other 4 items?

• PoorFellow
    edited April 12
    Options

Legacy items hidden when turning show legacy off ? Otherwise then all the information that I have was shared with you above ! You are assuming that the "7 blank entries" were all legacy items where the 'public statement' from Hayo_NI says "This entry is not replacing an existing product. " 🤔

• Lawrence23
    Options

Given that many other customers in this forum state that owned products are missing in their Native Access, I can only assume that this may be my case, as well. Sounds like I need to go through the 354 items and see what's missing. Bummer! I wish I could just trust the app.

• PoorFellow
    edited April 12
    Options

Given that many other customers in this forum state that owned products are missing in their Native Access, I can only assume that this may be my case, as well. Sounds like I need to go through the 354 items and see what's missing.

Luckily the by N.I. suggested fix for items missing in Native Access is exactly the same as for getting rid of the unknown items/"Strange Native Access UI errors" mentioned in the headline of this whole discussion, that is the resetting the Native Access XML file , look at section 8 here : My Product is Missing in Native Access

If that does not help you with either of your problems or if you have need to discuss it with N.I. then you will have to contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support ! (I am just another user here made Moderator !)

• Lawrence23
    Options

Yes, I had tried resetting the xml, but that didn’t change anything. I’ll submit another ticket to support. Thanks for your help.