How to scene change at the end of the pattern length

mauro05
mauro05 Member Posts: 10 Member
edited May 2022 in Maschine

Sorry to ask, i could find in manual....

MK3 here, last SW: how do I set Maschine so to have the scene change at the end of the pattern lenght? before it was called sync about the group names...

Tagged:

Best Answers

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,353 Expert
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓

From the Maschine Plus manual:

6.8. Performing with Scenes and Sections

MASCHINE+ provides you with settings to fine-tune the timing of the jump between the Scenes and Sections:

• The Perform Grid lets you quantize the Scene transitions: You can choose the point at which the playback will leave the current Scene (Ideas view) or Section (Song view). For example, you might not want a newly selected loop to fire off immediately, you might want it to wait until the next bar line. The available quantization values are: one bar, one-half note, one-quarter note, one-eighth note, one-sixteenth note, the whole Scene/Section, and Off. If you choose Off, the Scene/Section change will be performed immediately after you select the next loop.

So, if I understood you correctly, you want to set:

Grid -> Performance Grid -> Scene/Section

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,881 mod
    Answer ✓

Yeah, it's as @ozon said. If you rather do it from the software then just use the top bar

Answers

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin
    edited May 2022

Maybe something @D-One can help with ?

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,353 Expert
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓

From the Maschine Plus manual:

6.8. Performing with Scenes and Sections

MASCHINE+ provides you with settings to fine-tune the timing of the jump between the Scenes and Sections:

• The Perform Grid lets you quantize the Scene transitions: You can choose the point at which the playback will leave the current Scene (Ideas view) or Section (Song view). For example, you might not want a newly selected loop to fire off immediately, you might want it to wait until the next bar line. The available quantization values are: one bar, one-half note, one-quarter note, one-eighth note, one-sixteenth note, the whole Scene/Section, and Off. If you choose Off, the Scene/Section change will be performed immediately after you select the next loop.

So, if I understood you correctly, you want to set:

Grid -> Performance Grid -> Scene/Section

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,881 mod
    Answer ✓

Yeah, it's as @ozon said. If you rather do it from the software then just use the top bar