Is there a "Maschine 2" app for Android to use it in a Samsung Tablet ?

Options
Cesar Roriz
Cesar Roriz Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello, I have a Maschine Mk3 and as this is not an Stand-Alone I need an option to bring it with me in the music studio without using a Notebook (Because I already have a lot of instruments to move from one place to other.....).

Is there an App to download (can be paid, no problem about that) to be used in the Samsung Tablet Ultras S9 ? Considering that this could be used by cable not wi-fi.

Tks a lot :)

Cesar Roriz

from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Best Answer

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,117 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Unfortunately, we don't have a Maschine android mobile app. For mobility, you'd still need to be able to launch the desktop app on whatever device you have compatible with it.

Answers

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,117 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Unfortunately, we don't have a Maschine android mobile app. For mobility, you'd still need to be able to launch the desktop app on whatever device you have compatible with it.

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 183 Helper
    Options

Still there are apps that can sync with Maschine plus standalone via Ableton Link or just Link. Subasis , G Stomper and many more but Kaosssilator app is fantastic but couldn't Link - Sync .

Look for apps and you will find something but IOS have exclusives which are better.

• ClickOct
    ClickOct Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

You could install Windows on your Android device, I've seen user doing this though it is probably a lot of trial and error

• Cesar Roriz
    Cesar Roriz Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Thank you all for the quick answers :)

• Maciej Repetowski
    Maciej Repetowski Member Posts: 449 Guru
    Options

And you just registered to say that? Or is it AI bot answering?