Missing 3rd party instrument in Kontakt 7 Library

Options
Batch
Batch Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

I have just installed SILVER from Audiobro. Authorised using serial number in Native Access. Instrument shown as installed in Native Access but is not seen under Kontakt (standalone) library tab… or in Manage Library window. SILVER.nicnt file path: Documents/Native Instruments/Kontakt 7/SILVER/

Tagged:

Comments

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 1,098 Guru
    edited March 29
    Options

Just tested this - you need to exit Native Access and then come back in.

SILVER (in all CAPS) should appear as a New "update" on the upper left of the interface.

Just installed it - pretty cool for a freebie!

VP

• Batch
    Options

Yeah VP, demos sound quite inspiring...

I seem to have gone past the point you're describing as SILVER is showing in Native Access as Installed.

After exiting NA I reinstalled SILVER. Exited NA again but still the same issue.

What is the SILVER path in your setup?

M1 Pro 16" MBP, OS 12.7.3

Batch

• Batch
    Options

Reinstalled again after changing library location to external ssd. SILVER showing in ext drv… Stilll no link working with Kontakt.

• Batch
    Options

SILVER is listed under Kontakt's Files tab. The SILVER.nicnt file is not listed but maybe not relavant…

• Vocalpoint
    Options

@Batch

I am on Windows 10 but Silver is installed at:

L:\Native Instruments\Silver

Where "L" is my "libraries" drive and all things Native Instruments appear under there.

I see you are on a Mac - what OS and what Mac (Intel/Native etc) are you running?

AND - what version of Kontakt? - (very important)

Finally - that SILVER.nicnt file (1) is critical - without it you will never see anything in the Kontakt Library side panel (2) or in the new browser area.

Here is what I see: (3)

VP

• Batch
    Options

I'm running Macbook Pro 16" M1 Pro, OS Monterey 12.7.3 / Kontakt 7 / Luna / Logic…

Yeah the SILVER.nicnt file shows in SILVER folder in Kontakt 7 but does not show under 'Files' tab inside Kontakt 7.

Here's what I'm seeing:

• Batch
    Options

Sent wrong screenshot before…

• Vocalpoint
    edited March 30
    Options

Thanks for the screencaps - this might be one for support.

There are a few threads around here where some odd "display" issues with very specific (older) MacOS versions (like Monterey etc) AND newer versions of Native Access - where certain libraries were not showing up until you rolled back a few versions of NA (something like 3.2.0 etc) and other threads where I think you needed to delete a few XML files so NA could "see" or enumerate the installed content correctly.

Again - not a Mac user but you may want to check out a few other threads in the Native Access forum - or connect with support.

VP

• Josch.harpa
    Josch.harpa Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

I have the same issue with all my Spitfire Audio libraries. They are just gone. They don't show up in the Kontakt 7 player and also not in native access. I also got the problem that every time I start Kontakt 7 he asks me to verify with native access that I bought it. And when I do that my Kontakt 7 player shows me a different order of Libraries and non of my third party instruments. Furthermore I can't see my Instruments of the Komplete 14 Collectors Edition that I bought last year. They do show up in Kontakt because I have installed them but they don't show up in native access. A friend who had the same issue had an answer from the support for that question. They told him to delete the ras3 folder out of the Native Access folder. I did that too but it helped nothing. I don't know what to do. I am on a Macbook with M2 max chip and MacOs Sonoma 14.0. I use Fl Studio as a daw. I need a solution for this because I have a project of writing music for a short film next week.

• Batch
    Options

Thanks for your input… I'll do some digging around forum threads.

Cheers

Batch