Purchases on more accounts, can not load Kontakt libraries

Options
Ortez_Music
Ortez_Music Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited March 29 in Kontakt

Hello! I recently bought Kontakt 7 registered on my personal email. In the past I bought some Kontakt banks on my artist email which is different and now I cannot load the serials into Kontakt as the email addresses are not the same. Is it possible to change my Kontakt 7 license to the emailadress used to buy the kontakt banks? Or is there another solution for this? Anyone ever had this issue? Many thanks in advance for your help!

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,822 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Treat this as a Buying or Selling a Native Instruments Product Second-Hand , you can transfer licenses yourself if it is more than X (?) months ago that it were registered. However please notice that some types of licenses is non-transferable (like what comes as base software with hardware)(buyer gets a license also after transfer of hardware serial !) , So please be sure to check it all prior to any transfer !

If you only have the Kontakt 7 registered on your personal email then it's most likely the easiest thing to do to transfer that to the other account if you still got access to that !

In case that you can not transfer the serial yourself yet or you want help getting access to an account that you have lost access to or if you are in any further doubt or needs further assistance then make the right click through at the N.I. Purchase and Account Support to open a ticket and ask account support to help you !

Answers