I lost my install disk how do i download the software?

drgbookingprod
drgbookingprod Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited May 2022 in Maschine

I have my serial numbers and access to my account, i have the maschine hardware, but i cannot find my install disk anywhere, and i cannot seem to download the maschine software off of the internet, please help. Where can i get the software, or buy a new install disk? It has rendered my maschine worthless.

Answers

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

Have you installed Native Access? Which Maschine have you got? Which computer - pc or Mac?

• drgbookingprod

it is an older one, native access isnt pulling up the maschine software, pc, i used to use maschine 1 software it wasnt 2

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

And have you tried Native Access? And have you entered the Licence Number of Maschine 1 into Native Access?

If that does not work, you may contact NI Support or buy upgrade to Maschine 2 SW ....

• drgbookingprod

l tried contacting support, waiting on reply. Entering the license number of maschine 1 doesnt do anything it says it is registered and no software comes up

• CH7
    CH7 Member Posts: 17 Member

You could try the older account page :

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/account/

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

And is Maschine 1 supported on your OS? It may not show in NA because it is not supported on that OS version.....

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @drgbookingprod Maschine 1 was last officially supported on Mac OS 10.11, and is not supported on Windows 10 or Windows 11. I see you already contacted our support team. If you can let us know your OS that would be great so we can confirm if it's compatible with your OS or not.