Any (simple) Drum-(Sampler) with integrated synced Arp for use in Maschine?

Options
shablone
shablone Member Posts: 4 Member

Hello!

As I use the Maschine Mk3 in my Liveset for playing Drumfills using the Arp (mostly on 16th) I suffer from the global style of the Arp-Settings. I need different Arp-Settings for different Pads in a Group (and for different Groups as well...). Anybody got an idea for solving that problem?

Thanks,

Basti

Comments

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,152 Guru
    Options

If it's for fills (repeated single sounds) how about using a tempo synced delay?

• shablone
    Options

Good Idea! The problem I would see there is that I can't really be flexible then - I need to sync the first hit to the time (because when playing live, my timing is sometimes off) and a delay would just occur offbeat when I hit the wrong timing first (plus I can't control the velocity and the exact stop of the played drum)

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,357 Expert
    Options

Idea for a workaround:

Make a Group with the „drumfill sounds“ and create Patterns with precomposed fills. Activate the drumfill Patterns only when desired.

• shablone
    Options

Thanks for your answer! Yeeah, I did something like this which worked a little bit like auto-fill - but I wanted to play the drum sounds "live". Strange that things like this aren't possiblem :O