S49 MKII keyboard

Options
Djinn Djinni
Djinn Djinni Member Posts: 9 Member

Hi guys, wow do I setup my keyboard S49 MK II in Anbleton Live Suite 10? The tutorials I found didn't help me much. I set it up as DAW controller following NI youtube video, but I would like to access the browser and plugin button but they are inactive now??? somehow I do not manage to select thes buttons What do I do wrong?

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,294 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Do you even have Komplete Kontrol instances opened in your project?

From the blurry picture I can see only an Analog Lab

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓
    Options

Do you even have Komplete Kontrol instances opened in your project?

From the blurry picture I can see only an Analog Lab

• Djinn Djinni
    Options

Hi Lost in Foundation, thx, so I must have Komplete Kontrol open to load stuff. I understand that, now I have browser and plugin lit up.

I took the picture full screen and its not blurry here.

From origin I am a flamenco guitarist working acoustic, this is all pretty new to me.

I don't know how to set up the KK keyboard the good way in Ableton Live 10 suite. Are my settings OK? Or should I adjust some things?

• LostInFoundation
    Options

Happy you have it up and running now.

Sorry, but as I said, this is the maximum definition your picture open on my iPad Pro, and trying to zoom in everything becomes blurry (I can’t even read if it says Komplete Kontrol MK2…it looks like a 3 to me 😂)

• Djinn Djinni
    Options

Is this better?

• LostInFoundation
    edited March 22
    Options

A little bit. At least now I can see those are 2s 😂

It seems ok. The 2 ports are on (and also under Remote, just in case).

The Input one (that you correctly leaved to off) is needed only if you plug something into MK2 5Pin midi ports.

The outputs are not mandatory (to receive midi FROM the keyboard), but leaving them On won’t hurt anybody.

• LostInFoundation
    Options

Check if everything is working. It should, but every time I see those settings, they are a little different. Sometimes they have a DAW port, sometimes one simply called Komplete Kontrol - 1, sometimes like in your case Port 1 and Port 2…

It’s almost like a puzzle 😂