Native Access & Kontakt, products show as not registered

Options
jeromey
jeromey Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited March 20 in Kontakt

im currently having issues with native access and kontakt. Everything was workin find until I woke up today to make some music. It kept saying that I needed to activate my kontakt, which I did. Then it wouldn't let me install any of my product, so in order to fix it i tried to delete the player and reinstall. The problem is now that I cant even reinstall or find the player and my products are still somehow not registered.

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,822 mod
    edited March 20 Answer ✓
    Options

If your products does not show in Native Access then be sure to be using latest version of Native Access for your OS (unless you are using a legacy OS , Mac 10.15 and earlier / Win 7 downloads),

else log out of NA and try the following Trouble shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and offending Kontakt product XML) then restart computer and log in again to see if that helps.

If the above does not help then please give all necessary information including computer type , OS version , Native Access version , Kontakt version , and any other info that might be of help including error messages! Or alternatively contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support right away instead !

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,822 mod
    edited March 20 Answer ✓
    Options

If your products does not show in Native Access then be sure to be using latest version of Native Access for your OS (unless you are using a legacy OS , Mac 10.15 and earlier / Win 7 downloads),

else log out of NA and try the following Trouble shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and offending Kontakt product XML) then restart computer and log in again to see if that helps.

If the above does not help then please give all necessary information including computer type , OS version , Native Access version , Kontakt version , and any other info that might be of help including error messages! Or alternatively contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support right away instead !