The Touchstrip never release.

Options
Roger groove
Roger groove Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited March 8 in Maschine

Hi, all.

The touchstrip never release, If the touchstrip Engage is OFF never changes to On when I press the touchstrip, only change the parameters like Frequency or Feedback. I don't know if is a bug or an issue with the touchstrip.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,095 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

do you mean with group FX?

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

do you mean with group FX?

• Roger groove
    Options

I mean with the Perform Fx

• Uwe303
    edited March 9
    Options

Ahh yes they are named perform fx, I call them group FX 🤣, can you try the touch strip with the controller editor, I guess touch is there also mappable. Then it's clear if it is a hardware issue or not. ou can map something to it and use a DAW or midi monitor like midiox if it's sending out a signal. Maybe there is an option in the hardware settings but I don't know cause I don't own an MK3.

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 483 Pro
    Options

The touchstrip and the mod wheel always stay in the last position you used them until you move to a new library. Both can be mapped to whatever you want. Most libraries have the touch strip mapped to things like volume or expression parameters.

• Roger groove
    Options

I tried open Maschine like a vst in Ableton and works perfect, but in two hours stars to doing the same. I think is a issue hardware but its new.

• Roger groove
    Options

Im think the touchstrip don´t reconoice went i don´t press the touchstrip.

• Uwe303
    Options

So if you press it and engage does not change to "on" then it really could be a defect touch strip. Have you tried it in midi mode with a function assigned via controller or editor like I said. You also can contact support and open a ticket if you maybe have to exchange the device. You also find it under support.

• Roger groove
    Options

Yes, I think I know the problem. It is the Touchstrip, doesn't works properly. I´m in contact with the support.

Thanks every one for response.

• Roger groove
    Options

It is the Touchstrip, doesn't works properly. I´m in contact with the support.

Thanks every one for response.