Guitar Rig 2 Updating to GR 7

Options
SmoothGypsy
SmoothGypsy Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

So I'm still using Guitar Rig 2. Running on Window 7 home premium. I have no problem but was wondering if I can get the update and download GR 7. My rocessor is Pentium Dual Core 2.70GHz. Ram is 4GB and the OS is 32bit. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 948 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

Pretty much all of your specs from OS to the hardware have been long since retired.

A move that wide would required Windows 10 and Native Access v3.9.0 at a minimum.

Plus a modern PC (64 bit only) to run it all on.

VP

Answers

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 948 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

Pretty much all of your specs from OS to the hardware have been long since retired.

A move that wide would required Windows 10 and Native Access v3.9.0 at a minimum.

Plus a modern PC (64 bit only) to run it all on.

VP

• SmoothGypsy
    SmoothGypsy Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Thought so. Thanks.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,822 mod
    Options

Please always read the specification for the software prior to buying anything , including the graphics adapter specifications information !

Also , please notice that the specifications given are minimum specifications ! When investing in a new computer you might want to get sure that it will meet your needs for at least some years and usually the only way to do that is by buying something that is relatively new and with respect to graphics adapter not only is using a relatively need chip set but also by far exceeds your needs. That is especially true if you are buying a laptop computer where you can afterwards upgrade graphics adapter and in some cases can't even upgrade disks or RAM ! !