Missing module for Komplete Kontrol S - Series device - error

Options
Julián Llona
Julián Llona Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

When I open my daw Logic Pro (Mac OS M1 Sonoma 14.1.2) , I get always the following error message: "Missing module for Komplete Kontrol S - Series device."

How can I get a solution please. How can I solve that ? Thank you very much.

The module for the Komplete Kontrol S-Series device is missing
I have updated Komplete Kontrol to the latest version 3.9.0

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,095 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

as far as I know logic has "control modules" for every midi control surface it supports in a folder (Applications/Logic Pro/Contents/MIDI Device Plug-Ins/) and the one for the s series keyboards seems missing. You could try to reinstall komplete kontrol maybe, of course also check the folder. I'm not a mac user myself so can't really help you much further but @D-One uses mac os maybe he can tell you what's the folder has to look like and help you further.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,095 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

as far as I know logic has "control modules" for every midi control surface it supports in a folder (Applications/Logic Pro/Contents/MIDI Device Plug-Ins/) and the one for the s series keyboards seems missing. You could try to reinstall komplete kontrol maybe, of course also check the folder. I'm not a mac user myself so can't really help you much further but @D-One uses mac os maybe he can tell you what's the folder has to look like and help you further.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited March 9
    Options

It's YourHD>Library>Applications>MIDI Device Scripts

If they are missing a reinstall should fix it, I'd confirm it first. Also, Sonoma 14.1.2 is a bit outdated.

I zipped my scripts folder in case it helps you out.

• Julián Llona
    Julián Llona Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Thank you D-One but my NI Komplete keyboard is MK2.

Can you send me device for this one ?

I see in folder that no missing Komplet Kontrol S series device I still there.

Probably I need it for work with Logic Pro and the keyboard.

What do you think I need ?

Thank you very much.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Options

I think for thew Mk2 it's just the folder called: KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series.device

If you look at the picture inside the folder that's what it looks like

If this doesn't fix it then you should contact support, you might need to reset some stuff in Logic.