Traktor S4 MK1& S2 Mk2, defect pitch fader. Help Me Please!

Options
djrogersc
djrogersc Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I have an S4 MK1 controller and an S2 Mk2 controller. They both have problems with their left Pich. I would really like to buy a new one, but I can't find it! Could anyone give me the specifications? Could you also tell me where to buy? Thank you very much!

Answers

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,138 Guru
    Options

IMO you need to get them repaired by an official NI approved service centre.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,375 Expert
    Options

There have been some threads with similar discussion. I can't remember what exact controller, but just recently there has been activity in the regard. Try to search for it. If you can't find it let me know and I will take a look.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,769 mod
    Options

I have no idea if this is concerning the pitch control that you are writing about , but if not then maybe you can ask them about spare parts !

https://repairdjgear.com/traktor-s2-and-s4-upgrades/

Also Thomann.de do carry a few spareparts though apparently not having anything for Traktor on stock , but at an earlier occasion when I inquired on behalf of a forum user then they wrote the following : Hello, we don't have it directly on the website , but you can write us an email of the exact sparepart you need and we try get back to you if it possible at which sots and delviery time.

I can nit even promise you that it would be worth your while but could be worth a try (list of Thomann email addresses here)(pick the dj one !)

Earlier I found more other info , but do not have the time to try and locate now !

• djrogersc
    Options

Good afternoon.

Thank you all for your help. Unfortunately I was unable to resolve my problem. I ended up buying a new Traktor s2 Mk3, but it's really bad. I will have to save money and move on to another brand. Goodbye Traktor! R.I.P.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,676 mod
    Options

Get an S4 Mk3 and forget about buying entry level controllers like that. If you think other brends entry level gear is better then you are wrong.

...how much money, that much music.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,375 Expert
    Options

Did you find the other thread about pitch fader replacement?

• djrogersc
    Options

no! I m a searching

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,769 mod
    Options

I don't know if the fader specs for your controllers are the same as for the S4 MK2 ? But I have located this discussion for you , in hope that it will be of help ! : What are the specs of a S4 MK2 Tempo/Pitch fader ?

Also even if it is the same then please notice the "But the user needs to be careful to match the correct part as there are a lot of parts that are labelled "B10kx2" but are not."

Also Tempo and Pitch fader are probably not the same so also make really sure that the other person is describing what you need and not the other !

Even if it should be the correct one then a search parameter such as B10Kx2 used at www.aliexpress.com will yield almost nothing but unusable results !