Sync problem on Traktor DJ 2

Options
Ericavf
Ericavf Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi,

I have been going through an issue on my Traktor DJ 2 and Traktor Kontrol S2 for a while now and it's really frustrating. Bpm fader doesn't wanna reset it's % in tempo on the dj software when I sync both tunes. Tapping it to reset in 0% makes the other bpm % jump. For example one tune is 0.0% on bpm fader and the other is -1.1% and doesn't wanna reset both on 0.0%. This causes the tunes to go in complete different bpms when they jump and now also don't play in same beats.. I never had this issue before but it makes it really frustrating to mix whilst wanting to use sync. Mixing without sync button works but I want to know why this is happening after it never happened over the years I've had these decks. I tried to find solution but nothing works or can't find what the issue might be..

Then also tunes are not being analysed properly, so the white lines of beats don't line up with other tunes sometimes. Also the white arrow with queing doesn't add up properly sometimes, is that because it's an MP3 downloaded tune instead of WAV? Is there a way to get my decks calibrated or looked at possibly at any music/electronic shop in the Netherlands that supports Traktor DJ/Native Instruments?

Thanks a lot!

Tagged:

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,406 Expert
    Options

For example one tune is 0.0% on bpm fader and the other is -1.1% and doesn't wanna reset both on 0.0%. 

Well if both are slightly different BPM and you use sync that is suppose to happen. If you want both on 0% and use sync they both need to be the same BPM.

Is there a way to get my decks calibrated or looked at 

Unless you also have other hardware issue, what you said here sounds all like software issues.