HI fellaz! I'm stuck on the LOAD button on maschine studio when i try to load a midi template.

JayLateigne
JayLateigne Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Maschine

I've follow the tutorial to add the ableton template for midi mapping.

Everything work fine 'til i enter the midi mode on maschine studio.

I see the template, but i cannot PRESS the "LOAD" button.

So im stuck. Every time i open the midi mode itstays on this page and i just can't load it.

Every other buttons rect. i can redesign any buttons and knobs if i want, i can also travel all around the menus, but this button wont work.

There is a picture of the menu i'm stuck in.

Thanks for your help...i feel really dumb right now.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034896/uploads/0IO9F35GF78X/img-20221027-085024.jpg

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,624 mod

I've just tried this and the "Load" label doesn't actually light up to indicate you can press it. If I change the selected template using the knob at the bottom left of the righthand screen then press "load" the selected template does load.

• JayLateigne

Im gonna test it but i'm pretty sure it still grey and nothing happen

If i press it while holding shift i enter the configuration/modification menu. But thats it.

Thanks fr your answer.

If anyone can help...

Cheers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,624 mod

Is the button itself faulty? If you press Shift in MIDI mode so you get the menu along the top, does pressing the "knobs" button take you to the Knob/Pad editing page? Also, does the button work correctly inside the Maschine software?

• JayLateigne

Thanks for your comment.

Yes, if i hold shift when i press it, it open the modification menu.

So the button is ok.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 3,262 mod
    edited February 27

It looks like it's already loaded but check Controller Editor, just selecting a template there "loads it".

Select the first template thru Controller Editor and check if you can select and load the other 4 templates, if you can then the problem is only in that Template 5 specifically.

If I remember correctly templates gets stuck when they don't have Pad/Knob Pages.

This discussion has been closed.