Come say hello πŸ‘‹

Comments

• Ricochet Rock Nice
    Ricochet Rock Nice Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi I'm Rock and I know I'm a little late to the party here it's just that I've been in between the matress and the box spring so to speak so don't take a year off music like I did.

It's just like having a pro fight and you know you have ring rust LOL. I would describe myself as intriguing nice but deadly lol

What song have I've been listening to lately is "HURT SO BAD" by "Little Anthony" and "The Imperials"

https://youtu.be/zMFuW65ThY0

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Welcome @Wolinger @Ricochet Rock Nice Sounds like so many people are back from a hiatus! Is it because we all spend more time at home this past year?

• Kaiwan_NI

@Wyley Dang I can imagine how your business booms after the lockdown. Love the winter combat gear.

That's miles away from a dark, cramped repurposed laser tag room I've been. A colleague hit his head on a metal beam and was taken to a hospital because, well, "repurposed".

• Wyley
    Wyley Member Posts: 239 Pro
    edited January 2022

I thought since others were posting pics enjoying life by the beach and from boats in tropical weather that I would post pics enjoying life in sub zero weather 😁

This is on another level. The rifles have a range of 300m and you can attach night vision, telescopic scopes, thermal imagers or whatever tactical piece that floats your boat on them cause they have rails. In the USA people rent helicopters to hit people on the ground lol. The rifles can be set to different weapons like shot guns, sniper rifles, M4s, ect.

The best thing about it is I don't have to rent a facility so the operating costs only come from sanitizing the gear. We play anytime anywhere in almost any weather condition.

Most of my business have been coming from lockdowns. When parents go to work they basically pay me to babysit their kids cause the schools are closed and the due to the nature of the games social distancing happens by defacto.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin
    edited January 2022

In the USA people rent helicopters to hit people on the ground

@Wyley That has to be the wildest sentence I read on this community so far πŸ˜‚

• Kaiwan_NI

@Wyley That's wild lol

• wormtooth
    wormtooth Member Posts: 6 Member

Hi I'm Wormtooth, I've been making music for a long time, and some the people I collaborate with have been urging me to get a Maschine for a while now as they had been working with it for a long time. I finally did, and well obviously they were right. I am currently working on the first album where I am able to do the beats directly in Maschine instead of having to manipulate all of the stems in Ableton and I am definitely in love!!!

Here is one of my songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brun9Cg52k4

• Chromofonic
    Chromofonic Member Posts: 9 Member

Hello everybody! I have been roaming around the old NI forum for years. Evil Dragon fan here.

Let me say that the NI community is simply magnificent. Over the years, I have enjoyed insightful discussions on the forum.

I love all NI products! I started on Komplete 6. The best investment I ever made!

I am now recommending Kontakt to everybody.

My motive for joining now is to give back, but also because I am frustrated by how some sample instrument companies use every psychological trick in the book to overprice their instruments and extract every last euro, dollar, pound out of the consumer's pockets.

I, therefore, decided to piece together little fun videos demonstrating the secrets of sampling and Kontakt, the little details that will make your very own virtual instruments sound professional. The secrets that nobody seems to show on youtube. In the process of demonstrating instrument sampling, I will be making most of these instruments available for free on the webpage I set up www.stukasaudio.com

My youtube channel is here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu2ro9k7kYVMo8k3v5mHCg

I hope you will find value in what I have to share, save money on sample libraries and join me on this journey.

Chromofonic

• scottyruckus77
    scottyruckus77 Member Posts: 2 Member

Hey gang!

this is scott in cincinnati. checkout my profile for more details but long short:

studio one multi instrumentalist sounddesign Lots of Reactor i am addicted to skrewell and metaphysical. i have lots of shows on live stream featuring noise sound design etc . i make music constantly when im not building houses in northern ky area. i am interested in satellite sessions and always willing to meet new musicians and collabs! i will post my soundcloud/youtube/etc if anyone is interested in checking out some of my goods! i just joined onhere but have been NI user for years. hit me up!

• scottyruckus77
    scottyruckus77 Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2022

oh btw:

3words: grind, thrash,ambient

current heavy rotation: "everywhere at the end of time" by the Caretaker

• Valentin Cristescu
    Valentin Cristescu Member Posts: 12 Member

Hello, I'm Valentin (DJ Rabinu) from Bucharest, Romania

I'm a DJ (Open Format) since 1996.

I have been using a traktor since 2008

https://www.facebook.com/djrabinuofficial