Traktor 2024 outlook

Options

Comments

• dy33
    dy33 Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Bitte die Grafik Bug´s bei WQHD beseitigen.

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 38 Member
    Options

What exactly do you mean by that, and can you please write in English here!?

• dy33
    dy33 Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Yes, sorry.

I mean the display glitches and hangs when my resolution is set to WQHD.

The waveform stumbles along. When I switch to FullHD it works better. The problem is that this laggy stuttering is affecting my audio performance.

• Vic Angelo
    Vic Angelo Member Posts: 111 Advisor
    Options

Wow, I remember Traktor Scratch. I remember software used to have color and personality. Now all software is a homogeneous unified black canvas with not much personality at all. Bland and indistinguishable just like their icons, this isnt just NI following this trend, it is across the whole tech industry, but most definitely music tech.

• von Bordwehr
    von Bordwehr Member Posts: 104 Advisor
    Options

I, for one, much prefer the current Traktor interface. Now if only they'd update it to hi-res.

• Demus
    Demus Member Posts: 162 Pro
    Options

The best scratch view.

Traktor DJ 2. I am still baffled as to the reason for the cancelation of Traktor DJ 2. So much potential wasted. Just my opinion 😁

• viper9711
    viper9711 Member Posts: 108 Advisor
    Options

I think with a successor to the S4 MK3, Traktor could win new customers in the hardware sector.

The current one does a lot of things right - great jog wheels, enough connections, top workmanship and top sound.

I would be happy with larger displays, more pad modes and an extra mic channel with ducking function and see no reason for me to switch to Pioneer (I hate those buzzing plastic jog wheels)

Denon hardware standalone is a different topic - I think Traktor will always remain a laptop version.

If the Traktor software brings real-time stems and elastic beat grids, Tidal and SoundSwitch integration with the next updates, I would be very happy.

• J. Spencer
    J. Spencer Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

I remember when you could rearrange all the elements on the screen of Traktor Scratch so that your layout was whatever you wanted.

• J. Spencer
    J. Spencer Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

I'd be happy with proper mic channel. I get it, their primary client isn't typically a microphone heavy user, but my primary clients are wedding and corporate for 30 years. Not a single NI device has had a mic channel I'm comfortable using live. I've always had to use an external mixer.

The only exception was when I used my Pioneer DDJ-RX with Traktor Pro 2. I could route the mic channels into the software to record, but the mic control itself remained on Pioneer's hardware and sounded much better than anything my Kontrol hardware has had.

I actually loved the S4 MK3 when it dropped. I even pre-ordered it well in advance, still use it today. The S5/S8 screen might have been a nice addition, adding to the heft of the device, but the MK3 really is a clean and sharp looking unit that - for the most part - functions like it should.

...but that mic channel. Ugh.

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,817 mod
    Options
  • nachopenades
    nachopenades Member Posts: 208 Pro
    Options

I'm looking forward to finally, after years of waiting, trying the next update. #steamsrealtimetraktor

• pzdrsiema
    pzdrsiema Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Please think about ScratchBanks !!!!! Thanks :D

I missing hotcue to another track from current playing song....

This discussion has been closed.