Traktor 2024 outlook

Options

Comments

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,817 mod
    Options
    1. I should hope so.
    2. All software is considered unstable, or whatever name fits the percentage of failure. Software development is a bit like scientific theory proving. For one, it is never finished or 100% reliable in every conceivable circumstance, as there are so many conceivable circumstances, you can't conceive of them all. Secondly, if you are a scientist, software developer or software user (DJ), you test it thoroughly before going public.

I hope this didn't read like i'm pushing you around. I've used so many pieces of software in my life, including writing some, that i just don't have such high expectations of software, except that there is always room to improve, which is why software has such high update rates.

🦋

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newcomer
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gmint
    gmint Member Posts: 19 Helper
    Options

Get used to it. This has been the way they've operated for at least 10 years.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newcomer
    edited February 21
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,453 Expert
    Options

^ That's hilarious :D

• von Bordwehr
    von Bordwehr Member Posts: 104 Advisor
    Options

But why stop at 30 (or 31) bands?

• Pasha Li
    Pasha Li Member Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 21
    Options

hello! I really want the library to be sorted initially by key or BPM, and not by name. and of course, you can't make stem in real time a separate subscription function=((((

• mixedbytheak
    mixedbytheak Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

You can do this by clicking "consolidate playlist". Not sure if it works with the track collection but for playlists you can permanently sort it how you want, just make a playlist for your entire library. You can also consolidate it to sort with multiple categories, like key first, then bpm, then release year. It's a convenient way of organizing your entire library in a single playlist.

• Patch
    Patch Member Posts: 242 Pro
    edited February 21
    Options

Consolidate Playlist??? Oh. Doesn't work on Smart Playlists. :-(

• Pasha Li
    Pasha Li Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Thanks! I'll try, but I'm not sure if it works! my biggest problem so far is that the browser on S5 and S8 does not display folder names, as in the pictures that I attached

• Jose Rodenas
    Jose Rodenas Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Hi @Friedemann_NI. Thank you for responding more actively in this forum to some questions. 

I would like to ask you a very important question for me as I have been waiting almost a year for the new version of Traktor with these new features to change my hardware device (buying a new laptop obviously). 

I assume you can't advance anything for obvious reasons, but at least you could give some more information about the minimum requirements on hardware devices under Windows 10/11 operating system. 

The hardware requirements are 4 gigs of ram memory at the moment but I understand that this is a bit obsolete (8 gigs of ram memory is also obsolete) for the new functions (I am mainly referring to the stems function) ..... Can you therefore give us a preview of the minimum hardware that will be necessary for everything to work correctly so that users in the same situation can make a purchase decision?

Thank you

• von Bordwehr
    von Bordwehr Member Posts: 104 Advisor
    Options

@Friedemann_NI As I remember, you've mentioned earlier that you were working on a hi-res interface, or at least that you intended to update the interface to a hi-res one eventually. Is there any news on this?

• djquartz
    djquartz Member Posts: 49 Helper
    Options

What about another layout minimal scratch layout option?

Could we bring back the original Traktor Scratch view as a layout type with the updated color schemes?

This discussion has been closed.