Traktor 2024 outlook

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Demus
    Demus Member Posts: 162 Pro
    Options

My guess is DJ.Studio a very interesting DAW like software for DJ's. Not bad, but not your traditional DJ software. It has some really interesting features and as the OG poster states it developing really fast. I think they have implemented flexible beat grid and stems already.

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 317 Pro
    edited March 19
    Options

When it comes to fluid beat grids and development, I could definitely recommend djay PRO from Algoriddim in this regard. Meanwhile, they are on a par* with most of the other competitors and, in my opinion, stand out in many ways. (Stems, Beatgrids, Streaming, etc.)

Edit: *only on macOS

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 317 Pro
    Options

Since there was no real news in this thread and many are thirsty for what might come, you may find a little more information between the lines in this thread:

• mehighlow
    mehighlow Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Yup, DJ.Studio. They have it, but my guess is that hey still are not happy with the market they have covered so they are keeping some premium features for tier2 upgrade or add-on. And this information is around 3 months old.

It is crazy how fast they have been developing it.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,718 mod
    Options

They have more active developers and not antient base code, it's easy for them.

This discussion has been closed.