Battery 4.3.0 missing samples every time

Options
Maxim E
Maxim E Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
Hi!
I'm working in Logic Pro 10.7.9 (and tried in 10.8.1) on mac OS Sonoma (14.3.1).
When I open Battery 4 in my old projects, it doesn't show the searching missing sample window and shows missed samples. When I open missed kit (samples loading in Battery) and then closed Battery plugin's window in Logic, samples lost at once.
Could you help me?
Tagged:

Answers

• Beetleborg93
    Beetleborg93 Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Are you trying to get battery to automatically find the missing samples? If so there is an option to do so but you still have to point battery to the right directory on your computer before it will do so. I use logic as well and if you want missing samples window to pop up again you have to reload the project by pressing command+w to quit the current project without quitting the entire application then reload the project and battery should display the missing samples prompt again.

• Maxim E
    Maxim E Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options
    > @Beetleborg93 said:
    > Are you trying to get battery to automatically find the missing samples? If so there is an option to do so but you still have to point battery to the right directory on your computer before it will do so. I use logic as well and if you want missing samples window to pop up again you have to reload the project by pressing command+w to quit the current project without quitting the entire application then reload the project and battery should display the missing samples prompt again.

I can't use automatically find the missing samples, because Battery doesn't suggest this and just open the plugin's window with missed samples
  • catch-22
    catch-22 Member Posts: 58 Member
    edited February 13
    Options