playlists gone after upgrade to 3.11

Hi everybody,

after I upgraded Traktor Pro to the 3.11 version all my playlists are gone!?! What's the best way to getting them back?!?

Appreciate any kind of help! Thanx!

(Laptop Mac Book Pro M1 Ventura, Controller S4 MK3)

Best Answers

• SebastianE
    SebastianE Member Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 7 Answer ✓

followed these instructions and tried it 3 times with different collections – collections changed (new Native Instrument Samples vanished), but no playlists were restored.

Okay! Now they came back, - after I opened the Music folder (iTunes) also the Traktor playlists popped up.

very much relieved! And thanks for your help!

• Low3
    Low3 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

Sorry for the panic- I fixed this by going back in the back up folder and opening Traktor 3.8. This one worked and I could export my 8 playlists from there, then load them back into traktor 3.11. Just in case anyone else had this issue. The previous versions are in the program files

Answers

• SebastianE
    SebastianE Member Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 7 Answer ✓

followed these instructions and tried it 3 times with different collections – collections changed (new Native Instrument Samples vanished), but no playlists were restored.

Okay! Now they came back, - after I opened the Music folder (iTunes) also the Traktor playlists popped up.

very much relieved! And thanks for your help!

• Low3

Hi I also have this problem, and I don't have itunes is there any fix please. I lost my 8 playlists that I have been working on for ages. got lots of back ups from every version

• Low3
    Answer ✓

Sorry for the panic- I fixed this by going back in the back up folder and opening Traktor 3.8. This one worked and I could export my 8 playlists from there, then load them back into traktor 3.11. Just in case anyone else had this issue. The previous versions are in the program files

• Harald Walker
    Harald Walker Member Posts: 24 Member
    edited February 26

Did you update from 3.8 to 3.11?