Can not update Kontakt 7.6.1 to Kontakt ver. 7.8

Options
Wlodzislaw
Wlodzislaw Member Posts: 13 Member
edited April 2 in Kontakt

"The currently available software version is 7.8.0. Please make sure that your installation is up-to-date."

And how can I do it? Native Access says that my version 7.6.1 is up-to-date, although Ethereal Earth asks me to use at least 7.7.

Comments

• grzaudio
    grzaudio Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I'm in the same situation.

What should we do?

• Jim Wallace
    Jim Wallace Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I received the error that I needed to update to 7.8.1, I currently have 7.7.3. Reached out to support and they gave me a link for a download to the same version I have and said that challenge was resolved and stopped responding to my request for help with this.

• Wlodzislaw
    Options

Weeks passed, nothing changed. A lot of time was wasted.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,142 Expert
    edited March 8
    Options

If you don't already, make sure that you're using Native Access 2 and not the old/legacy Native Access 1.

I see 7.8.1 - latest version at the time of writing - just fine here on my end. It was released on February 20.

• Wlodzislaw
    Options

Still, no way to install Kontakt 7.8. I went through all recommended fixes and Native-Access_2 asks for permission to install dependencies. NTKDaemon is running. There is no way to download the latest version of Kontakt without Native-Access 2 installation.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,837 mod
    edited April 2
    Options

@Wlodzislaw If you haven't already please contact our support here: https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA