massive (not massive x)

arranger1977
arranger1977 Member Posts: 3 Member

massive x ist fantastic but the old one, the old massive (not massive x) is fantastic, too.

the old massive (not massive x) the old massive without the "X" needs and wants, a larger gui.

large gui!!! i scream for it louder tha you can hear.

make it possible. all you native instruments ceo's, programmers, supporters, employees and so on. MAKE IT POSSIBLE! YEAR 2024

the time ist lamost over. YEAR 2024

the time has come. YEAR 2024

FOR A LARGE GUI! YEAR 2024

LARGE!!! YEAR 2024

GUI!!! YEAR 2024

BIGGER AND BOLDER AND LARGER!!! YEAR 2024

BIGGER!!! BOLDER!!! LARGER!!! YEAR 2024

the time has come.

Comments

• aidenstunes
    aidenstunes Member Posts: 162 Advisor

You never know what NI is up to, tbh. But, tbh once again - don't expect further support for Massive, especially not massive (haha) changes like a UI overhaul. I think they made Massive X for a reason. Unfortunately, yes, they are totally different, but I guess NI has more interest focusing on Massive X. Just my assumption based on past experiences, again, you never know, but low your expectations if you don't want to be disappointed at last.

• Simon A. Billington
    Simon A. Billington Member Posts: 26 Member

Personally, to me it seems having both is a little cumbersome.

I would like to see Massive X have some kind of legacy mode that will load and playback classic Massive patches and still sound the same. This is all many of us need. The we can simply move on.

• geiger167
    geiger167 Member Posts: 26 Member

The did update massive to NKS 2.0 this week which is quite nice and included dynamic parameter updating (whatever that is it sounds cool and it mentioned specifically so it must be good lol) so at least it's not dead and I still use it all the time