Misscommunication on license transfer
I've recently purchased a second hand Traktor S4 Mk3.
The seller was to transfer to me the license for the following products:
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 HW
- Traktor Pro 3 LE for TA2
- Traktor Pro 3 Update
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 MK2 for TKZ2
...and so I send him my email as I had previously created a NI account for such purpose.
However, before he read my message, he transferred the license to a newly created account. And now it seems that I'm stucked with:
- An account that I didn't want nor can I "control" (as it has registered an email account that was not of my choosing nor access), but that it has all the aforementioned licenses already transferred, making them ineligible for a 3rd transfer.
- An account that I created for this effect with an email account that I control (and where I have centralized all my DJ activity and user accounts), but devoid of licenses and with no clear prospect of hoping to add the licenses I want.
I tried to change the email of the account that holds the licenses, but I can't. I believe that must be because the email of my choosing is being used on the account that doesn't have any license.
I think there are two possible solutions:
- Either my empty-of-licenses account is deleted, thus making my email available again so I can use it on the account that holds the licenses.
- Make the licenses transferable again, so I can put them on the account that I really want to use for the software.
I'm happy with both solutions, so please contact me so we can start on the process.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 2.1K Hangout
- 85 NI News
- 1.4K Tech Talks
- 2.3K Native Access
- 13.4K Komplete
- 1.3K Komplete General
- 2.8K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.8K Kontakt
- 3.5K Reaktor
- 327 Battery 4
- 596 Guitar Rig & FX
- 317 Massive X & Synths
- 706 Other Software & Hardware
- 4K Maschine
- 4.9K Traktor
- 4.6K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators