S61 MK3 & Maschine MK3 & Logic Pro Issues Using the seperately

Options
Gavin
Gavin Member Posts: 8 Newcomer

I want to use these controllers on my computer, no need to integrate, just want to open each controllers separately but link to my Logic Pro. There seem to a problem as all my instruments in logic pro is gone but i can get them on my S61 at times and at times goes blank or at time everything hangs. Why is that? How do i solve this problem. Just want them separately like and other stand alone controller. After buying and downloading and installing maschine, this happened. I am using Maschine's Interface as my main audio out interface for both. FYI. (But the same problem happened when I had an external usb audio interface. Can someone tell me where I am going wrong? Thank you.

Answers

• Gavin
    Options

Can I also open each daw seperately on my main computer. Maschine 2 & Logic Pro?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,767 mod
    Options

Hey @Gavin It's a little confusing, I'll ask a few questions, so I can try and replicate your issues.

So you open the Maschine plug-in in Logic, with your Maschine MK3 and S61 plugged in.

Some of the products are missing from the Maschine browser?

If that is the case, make sure that Logic, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol and the Hardware Connection Service all have full disk access: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Now you mention the S61 goes blank, correct? When does that happen exactly? When you load an instrument/preset in Maschine? What preset or instrument?

• Gavin
    Options

Ok, I try to explain a bit more in details

1. I bought the S61 Mk3 and installed it with my Logic Pro Daw and it all seems to work well
    2. Then I bought the Maschine MK3 and did the installation and all went well i presume.
    3. Then, when I restart and open only my Logic Pro & The S61 keyboard, it seems all my plugins with NI software is gone from Logic Pro. I have to open them seperate like Komplete Kontrol Software as it does not appear in my Logic Pro. At times my keyboard screen hangs or just showing perimeters that has no control on logic or keyboard. When it hangs my S61 cannot get to browser mode and just hangs with the DAW button light up only.
    4. I am not trying to integrate Maschine with S61 in anyways but dont want my DAW to start losing plugins. I want to turn on both my Maschine n S61 and work on plugins seperately and easy excess to my plugins with Logic Pro. So what happened to my plugin and downloads in Logic Pro? Where did it go? Are both Maschine 2 & Logic Pro fighting over the same plug ins? Or Logic Pro cannot recognise 2 Midi controllers at the same time if especially these 2 midi only?
    5. Only thing I need to note is I am using Maschine's interface for speaker output and it works well. This does not cause any issues with everything thats going on far.

So pls advise what to do? Thanks

Should I convert to Ableton?

Gavin

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,767 mod
    Options

Regarding the NI plugins gone from Logic, what do you mean exactly? Do you mean they are not showing in the list of available AU instruments or effects? Which ones are missing?