Play sample at the END when sampling

Options
Don1990
Don1990 Member Posts: 67 Member

Hey guys,

When I am sampling in set the start and end points. However, when the sample is long, I don't want to preview the whole sample when editing the end point. I believe there was a way to play it just a few seconds from the end point, but I am not sure how to do it on the MK3. Any tips?

Tagged:

Comments

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 342 Guru
    Options

Put this in the "share ideas for maschine" sub forum. The SP404 has a similar function that allows you to check how the sample loops. It would be a useful feature for maschine's sampler.

• Don1990
    Options

Done, thanks!

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited January 14
    Options

I said this on the suggestion thread but I'll repeat it here too in case it helps anyone:

On longer chops I always temporarily change the Start point closer to the End point so I can focus on setting the END right, then I go put the Start point back to where it was - It's a bit of an annoying workaround but makes things way more practical when dealing with long audio, especially if you like zooming in a lot.

• Don1990
    Options

Just replied to you there. For the people that want to read up on it: https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/comment/125432#Comment_125432