Join us for user interviews and get the chance to shape the future of sound!

Options
12346»

Comments

• moai
    moai Member Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Hi Neda and the NI team. I pretty much used NI software and hardware for 10+ years, transitioning from a full-Maschine workflow to an integrated DAW template I made within the last days. This allows me keeping Maschine and Komplete keyboards fully-functional within Studio One.

The feature I use the most are searching for sounds within Komplete Kontrol, and I have a few suggestions that may improve the workflow to find the sound I'm looking for. After that, my second most-used feature is searching for kits and samples within Maschine to play them via MIDI from the host, or even drag-and-drop them to the host for further editing.

I use multiple MIDI generators and routers for my productions like Scaler and Captain plugins, and I have updated to Komplete Ultimate CC recently and used a bunch of instruments on my productions, both coming from NI and from 15+ third parties. I pretty much rely on NKS for all my songs, and I believe I can provide insightful feedback.

• Dawud
    Dawud Member Posts: 28 Member
    Options

I would love to help Native Instruments become a better customer facing company. They have some potential to do so but there Executive leadership is where it starts. I started to migrate away from NI due to poor customer service.

• f.doison@gmail.com
    f.doison@gmail.com Member Posts: 12 Newcomer
    Options
    > @"Dawud " said:
    > I would love to help Native Instruments become a better customer facing company. They have some potential to do so but there Executive leadership is where it starts. I started to migrate away from NI due to poor customer service.

I do agree with you !!! I'd never seen before such a poor customer support service. One mail per day. So followed action. Answers given despite the good sense !!! A REAL PITY !!!
  • Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,621 admin
    Options

Appreciate your thoughts on our customer service. Note that this thread is for those interested in joining the interview about our new products only. If you have feedback on our customer care, please make sure to rate the support you receive and leave a comment for us after the ticket is closed.

• Neda_NI
    Neda_NI Product Team Posts: 3 mod
    Options

Hey everyone!

Thank you all so much for all the comments, so nice to read and take in all your feedback!

I grabbed the emails from most of you and will be sending out some more questions to you directly, just to get to know some of you a bit better and to see where your feedback could be best placed for user interviews, we have a lot of new exciting things going on so I am super excited to have more in-depth conversations in shortly!

We will be closing this thread now, and we are thinking of opening up a more permanent one since the response was so good!

Once more, thank you all and we speak soon! <3 Neda from NI

This discussion has been closed.