Hardware Connection Service instalation error

Options
ian.nedbal
ian.nedbal Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited January 12 in Native Access

Hi everyone,

is there any fix for the error ''grant full disk access to Native Access and NTKDaemon'' ?

I spent two days trying to get the HCS to install so i can finally use my brand new Komplete Kontrol S61 and it just won't work. i've done literally everything i found online and still nothing. I contacted the NI support, NO answer. i have no idea what else i should try or where the problem might be. is there anyone who can help ? otherwise i just bought myself 850$ worth new bookshelf.

thank you.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

@ian.nedbal We have a lot of request to process at the moment, our replies times are impacted, sorry. I've escalated your ticket though and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

• TatiBCN
    TatiBCN Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

i have a similar problem. No reaction to my support case.

Very disappointing first contact.

• ian.nedbal
    ian.nedbal Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Hi there.

Thank you @Jeremy_NI for your response. I tried upgrading to newer OS, which is always an absolutely last resort for everybody I belive also due to the fact, that NI states (or stated when I was looking at the page) on their web that Big Sur is compatible with all products.

However, It's up and running now on Ventura OS.

Few days back I got an answer from NI telling me to do exactly that, so I guess this is the fix everybody is asking for.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

@TatiBCN I checked your ticket and the issue is a different one. I've forwarded it to the right department. My colleagues from support have a lot of requests to process at the moment, their reply times are longer than usual, they will get back to you as soon as possible.