IDK why my maschine mk3 cannot play loops and keep working bottons like "Events"

Options
uVeDe
uVeDe Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi, guys.

I bought on second hand a Maschine MK3, the installation software worked correctly and set up went correctly too. The problem appears when I try to rec some patterns. The lights goes correct but I cannot rec, play and leds don't run as a pattern loop. I searched a lot of videos and documents on YT and Internet, but I don't see possible solutions.

Somebody could give me some answers to fix that problem?

Thank you so much!

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited January 13 Answer ✓
    Options

Either it's what darkwaves said or you're running Maschine as a Plugin, Plugins cannot control a DAW's transport, it is hosted not the host.

Answers

• D-One
    Options

Hard to advise based on that description.

You can't simply "Play" ?

Try loading a Project from the library or expansions and try recording again. Or show a screenshot of what you're doing.

• uVeDe
    uVeDe Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I got the Maschine last week and I don't know yet how it goes.

But for example, the buttons of play doesn't appear neither maschine mk3 and maschine2, how you can see in the image. In the same way, I cannot run the rec button, and others.

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 342 Guru
    Options

Do you have it set to receive midi clock?

• D-One
    edited January 13 Answer ✓
    Options

Either it's what darkwaves said or you're running Maschine as a Plugin, Plugins cannot control a DAW's transport, it is hosted not the host.