Headphone cue button not working since 3.11.0 44 on S8

Options

Answers

• simplearc
    simplearc Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Going back any version didn't work for me, but hope it does for you....

• Vingoe
    Vingoe Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I"m on Windows 11pro and my S8 which was working Until I had to a windows reset and reinstalled everything. My S8 cue buttons no longer work.

• Vingoe
    Options

@Jonas_NI That's a great work around for those who have the backup. However, I am running windows and I reinstalled windows and all my programs a week and a bit ago. Then when reinstalled Native access and downloaded Trakto Pro 3, I only have access to the latest version. Unless you guys have the older versions that we can download?

I've tried mixing and It's impossible to it right now. I'm left feel rather frustrated and defeated. In limob, not knowing when I will be able to mix again.

Anyhow thanks for lettings us know you are working on it. DO you know how long approximately this will take to fix?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

FYI, edited the original answer from Jonas to include installers for the previous version.

• Vingoe
    Options

Okay so I'm not super tech savvy, but with a little clarification I can normally figure things out. So my question is, I had to reinstall everything on my computer. It was fresh windows install with everything being reinstalled including all programs from Native Instruments.

Is there anywhere on Native instruments site where I can get the previous version?

• Vingoe
    Options

Yeah I saw it after, thanks. :)

Uninstalled the latest update and reinstalled the older version and it's working now. :)

• ben s
    ben s Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

WAITING FOR THE FIX - HURRY UP! That's a ****** situation...

• psyh0x
    psyh0x Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

im 15 years with traktor

over the years had traktor stuck

hang , freeze

and all the time have issues with this ****** software

compared to a friends thats working on other software..

native dont have QA to check the sofrtware on their controllers?

so lame ..

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,280 mod
    Options

@psyh0x The beta test program for new versions of Traktor is open to everyone - you can find it here if you want to help with QA

Traktor Pro Public Beta — Community (native-instruments.com)

-- Mike

• simplearc
    Options

So I plugged in my old laptop which I didn't update past 3.9same issue. Can't even midi map the cue buttons in override mode. This may be the final frustration that makes me switch. I'm a professional dj, cant play with something that has become this unreliable...

• florianmartin
    florianmartin Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Same problem here. After downgrade to 3.10.1 cue is working again.

• simplearc
    edited January 28
    Options

Cue is working again finally with downgrade, as is master text on screens....will be very reluctant to upgrade...thanks for quick workaround fix NI

• dreadites
    dreadites Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

NI...By now you guys should have figured out that people using your software are serious users.

They all deserve better. Before releasing an update, PLEASE spend some time to make sure it's working properly.

I'm sure many of the Dj's using your product will gladly test it for you, for FREE!!

• simplearc
    Options

So true. I feel like our loyalty to the program should be taken more seriously. Yes they have a "roadmap" but most of the issues with updates could have been easily avoided. With the S8, it's a disontinued product but still some the best features on the market. Only standalone kit like the Prime 4+ let you browse in screen. The 500 gig s I've played with the S8, while proudly waving the NI flag should not be ignored, nor should all of other pro users who are feeling let down by the roadmaps acceleration, and very short sighted updates.