Headphone cue button not working since 3.11.0 44 on S8

Options

Answers

• Luke Kosar
    Luke Kosar Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

on mac you go to application folder / NATIVE instruments / traktor pro 3 / backup / traktor 3.10.1 16

I made alias and put it next to current traktor icon so it reminds me to open old one

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,807 Expert
    Options

I have just checked.... Headphone cue button works well on S5. I have tested it on Win10.

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,280 mod
    edited January 15
    Options

It's a known bug and NI are looking at it. Are you using an S8?

-- Mike

• agos
    agos Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

salve volevo segnalare che da quando ho istallato l'ultima versione tracktor pro 3 3.11 non funziona piu il preascolto sulla s8

• dj lp liang
    dj lp liang Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 15
    Options

Thanks

I already downgrade to 3.10

and yes, I have a S8

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,466 Expert
    edited January 15
    Options

Please write in English :)

It's a known issue, best bet is to use the automated backup of your old version and use that while we wait for NI to fix it.

• agos
    agos Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    edited January 15
    Options

gtazje x il suggerimento

• FilTheMusic
    FilTheMusic Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
    Options

Hi everybody, i'm having the cue problem even opening Traktor 3.10 backup. Do i have have to do something on the settings? Please help. Thanks a lot

• Vingoe
    Vingoe Member Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 19
    Options

So I went to do some mixing today with my Traktor S8 and The cue buttons for the individual channels of my tracks are not working. I am unable to pre-listen to tracks before mixing them together. I reinstalled My windows and redownloaded everything and not really sure how to work around this without crying myself to sleep at night. lol

But the thing is I'm on windows and this also seems to be impacting those who are on mac so I'm at a loss as to how to fix this because I've never run into this issue previously.

HELP!!!

I can hear the song in my headphones for the track that is playing when I have the fader on. Normally I would just press the cue button and that would cut off the sound in my headphones for that channel and I would only hear the sound coming out of the speakers.

• Stan Parker
    Stan Parker Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options
    Hurry up Native Instrument for a corrective patch for this problem..
    It's been going on for 3 weeks..thank you

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,466 Expert
    Options

Downgrade to 3.10 for now.

• simplearc
    simplearc Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Yes, have the same problem now with Monterey. Was working fine up until this version.

I have even tried to override the mapping and remap the Cue buttons, this doesn't even work.

Reset to default doesn't work. Only think that works is core audio, then you can click the app buttons.

Thanks for ruining my DJ mix tonight for SoundCloud NI. As you can see alot of people actually like the still future S8, get with it and support us properly.....

• DjCroc
    DjCroc Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

If anyone has installation files for version 3.9 or 3.10 (windows), could you give them to me? I only have a backup for version 3.8 :(

• simplearc
    simplearc Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

...also shift sync changes the track deck to master in software, but it doesn't show up on the screen. I've also noticed the browser folders go blank on the screens when browsing....

Hmm, what else? The screens glitched with HID mode when I used it with CDJ2000's at my NYE gig...