komplete kontrol bug

TMIC
TMIC Member Posts: 9 Member

I can't get an image output after upgrading to 14. Is it a Logic Pro and operating system version issue?

Best Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,849 Pro
    Answer ✓

Try to reinstall Komplete 14 only, not the libraries that come with the VST.

Let me know if it helped.

• Keith Cocker
    Keith Cocker Member Posts: 120 Advisor
    Answer ✓

I have this problem but it's intermittent and unpredictable. It predates the latest version of KK and of logic so I'm not sure what is going on in the interaction between the two.

I find that if I open and close the KK window several time the plugin appears, Its annoying and needs fixing but not sure what is causing it.

• Milos
    Answer ✓

Not a problem, sir.

Tell me if anything else happens, maybe I can help, or if I cannot, someone else can!

Answers

• Milos
    Answer ✓

Try to reinstall Komplete 14 only, not the libraries that come with the VST.

Let me know if it helped.

• TMIC

Thank you for your reply.

However, I've reinstalled it several times with native access, and it's a little better. However, when I switch tracks, I'm worried that the kcomplete kcontrol image will be slow to load and black again. I think it's been resolved in the first place. Thank you.

• Keith Cocker
    Keith Cocker Member Posts: 120 Advisor
    Answer ✓

I have this problem but it's intermittent and unpredictable. It predates the latest version of KK and of logic so I'm not sure what is going on in the interaction between the two.

I find that if I open and close the KK window several time the plugin appears, Its annoying and needs fixing but not sure what is causing it.

• Milos
    Answer ✓

Not a problem, sir.

Tell me if anything else happens, maybe I can help, or if I cannot, someone else can!

• TMIC

The answer that interaction with LogicPro was a problem was helpful. Eventually, I think there is no way and I should wait for an update. Thank you very much for your response.

• TMIC

I look forward to your kind cooperation. Thank you for your sincere response.