Problem with installing a few items on Native Instruments

Options
Coulthard
Coulthard Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited December 2023 in Native Access

I have just downloaded 253 out of 257 of Native Instruments but the last 5 instruments won't download Stradivari Cello, Symphony Series Procussion, The Gentleman, Vintage Organs and The Granduer

Best Answer

• Coulthard
    Answer ✓
    Options

update I have just reinstalled Native Access again and downloaded and successfully installed the 2 remaining Cello & Precussion. I did nothing different than I hadn't already done. If there was a glitch maybe NI have sorted it .

Thank you

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,939 Guru
    Options

Try to reinstall Native Access only.

Then install the libraries again.

If you don't see the remaining libraries, check their serial numbers on your account on NI site.

Let me know if it helped.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,114 admin
    Options

@Milos No need to check serial number on the website if we're talking about a Komplete bundle (only comes with one) which I assume it is here.

@Coulthard What error message do you see exactly?

• Coulthard
    Options

Installation failed,invalid location

• Wotcha
    Wotcha Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

I have this same problem installing Komplete on Windows 10 Pro. Most components are installing fine, but a few are not, same error as @Milos, "Installation failed: Invalid location". It also prompts to confirm my location preferences at some points, but a) locations I've set are what I want, and b) everything else installs fine. Retrying shows the same error.

The ones that have failed so far are The Gentleman, The Grandeur, Vintage Organs, and Scarbee Mark I.

Serial number suggestion doesn't make sense, like above, it's one serial for all of Komplete.

If no one has any other ideas, I guess I'll try reinstalling Native Access, but it seems weird that most of this would work but not al, especially if it doesn't happen to everyone.

• Coulthard
    Options

thank you for your comment. I had issues with The Gentleman, The Grandeur & Vintage Organs now they seem to have reinstalled but I still can't do the Stratevari Cello and Symphony Precussion. I have re installed Native Instruments at least twice.

Any other suggestions welcomed.

• Coulthard
    Answer ✓
    Options

update I have just reinstalled Native Access again and downloaded and successfully installed the 2 remaining Cello & Precussion. I did nothing different than I hadn't already done. If there was a glitch maybe NI have sorted it .

Thank you

• lvlecca
    lvlecca Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hi. I also have trouble installing 4 plug ins. Using the latest version of Native Access.

Similar to above:

"The ones that have failed so far are The Gentleman, The Grandeur, Vintage Organs, and Scarbee Mark I."

All other apps installed properly. If Native Instruments could look into this problem i would be very grateful.

• U554
    U554 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited January 11
    Options

"me, too." bundle owned. no .nicnt file in the folder "drum lab library"... all folders ending with library.

deleting five empty folders. uninstall native access v3-80. install native access. (did keep all settings). did work.

thanks to @Coulthard

• jfharper
    jfharper Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited January 18
    Options

Same here, I have no empty folders to delete, or don't know what location to check, tried unistalling/reinstalling native access 3.80, trouble with grandeur installing from komplete ultimate 11 hard drive...still cannot get it (the grandeur) to install...error installation failed: invalid location, win 10 pro

EDIT: Fixed it myself, on the bundle hard drive, opened the iso (you have to guess which one) found a setup.exe which installed it, native access saw it was installed, had to update kontakt 5 for it to activate...worked but wonky programming.

• djskope
    djskope Member Posts: 8 Member
    Options

"deleting five empty folders. uninstall native access v3-80. install native access. (did keep all settings). did work."

Thanks @U554 this worked for me and it might help others to know.

I have a theory, (could be wrong) but did you install from a NI hard drive originally?

My NI USB hard drive is around 10 years old

There were exactly the same 5 folders there *which were empty*. I also deleted them first.

Maybe they missed some content out when building them at the factory at that time.