Battery 4.2.0 - suddenly, knobs/faders don't work

Options

Answers

• Obe1
    Obe1 Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

I have some kind of lead. Let me start by saying my Battery has been working fine since I originally fixed this issue in 2022 by downgrading my Waves plugins to V13, which is a known working version.

At some point after that, I must have updated to V14, and Battery still worked.

I just demod some Waves plugins tonight, and wanted to delete the ones I didn't buy. I googled how to do that, and under the install instructions was also instructions on how to delete preferences. I figured I should do that to keep things tidy, but after I did, my Battery started doing the weird thing again.

I went into the trash and replaced the newly created Waves preferences with the old one, and now battery works fine again.

I'm wondering if there's some kind of tweak that can be made to the Waves preference files that will fix it... I'll have to experiment a bit.

• Lireu
    Lireu Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hi. I'm on Battery 4.3.0 and have some waves v13 and v14 Plugins, and also can't use Battery for the described reason. I write this only to express frustration and join you other guys in complaining. That being said, is there any recommendation for a different product, similar to battery?

• Dirk
    Dirk Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

It's happening again - with Battery 4.3.0

• Othom
    Othom Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options
    I had the same problems as everyone else. I deleted Waves plugins and now it's working. Thanks
  • Beatfarm_Digital
    Beatfarm_Digital Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same boat. On waves 14. It was already annoying that projects moved from system to system had to be re taught (one and all) where the factory library sounds are again and again, Oi. I’m done.
  • Beatfarm_Digital
    Beatfarm_Digital Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Moving to Logic Drum machine designer.
  • takfjym
    takfjym Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options
    Same here. On waves 14 with Battery 4.3.0. It's really annoying.
  • LA_Sun
    LA_Sun Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Any update???!!! On M2 with waves 14 and newest Battery.. So annoying. Battery is absolutely unusable!

Can you guys please fix?????? No other plugin has an issue with waves.. just do whatever they do please

Can we please get to use the plugin we paid for NI???

• qlusterduck
    qlusterduck Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

this situation is not good :/

• kdv
    kdv Member Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Still doesnt work. Such things demotivate people to produce.

Fix it please. Make it a priority to have the updated version that works.

• feed.exe
    feed.exe Member Posts: 28 Newcomer
    Options

when update?

• FrequenZ
    FrequenZ Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Experiencing the same problem and sharing in everyones frustration with this issue and lack of support. The only thing working for me is running Logic in rosetta mode. I am on a Mac M1 with battery 4.3.0 and fresh install of Waves V13 plugins. In logics ARM mode the knobs are tweaking, but running logic in Rosetta fixes the issue. Hoping this helps someone. Peace.

• feed.exe
    Options

so when update?

• Calagan
    Calagan Member Posts: 157 Advisor
    Options

In their last march 2024 community update, they had the nerves to answer me (regarding critics I made about Native Access) that there was not much problems with it, and that most users were fine.

So I guess they don't see any problem in Battery 4.

• feed.exe
    Options

when update?