Can't downlaod Vocal Colors

Options
124»

Answers

• DirkSignM
    DirkSignM Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Thanks for the answer, it was a post in response to a post in German. From an early NI user: Me. Humorous consolation to the NI fan base: Everything will be fine. And thank you for the detailed information about the locations worldwide. NI is getting bigger and bigger and as a customer you will eventually lose track. I lived in Berlin for twenty years and know the scene. If your native language is not German, it may not be easy to understand. This post was translated by Google translator :-) Maybe next year translated by Google Gemini AI?

• dnoiz
    dnoiz Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Same Problem here, cannot download/install "Vocal Colors". Download is complete but "Failed" with unknown error. :( Others i bought same time installed with no problem.

• dnoiz
    dnoiz Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

After Update Native Access to last Version and installed last update of Kontakt (v7.7) same Problem. Tried to unpack the downloaded .ISO -> okay, but installation failed on Part 6. (see screenshots) maybe this is the problem why the installation with native access did not work either ....

.. after downloading this 16GB several times i will try to download the mentioned .iso from page 1 and install manually ... all in all :(

• Vogel T.
    Vogel T. Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

@dnoiz: It's the same here. Also apparently the file mentioned on page 1 is version 1.0.0 ... Since I'm mostly interested in working with user samples (which are new in version 1.5) I hesitate to install it.

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,365 mod
    Options

@Vogel T. Yep, all those downloads are for people who need the older versions of libraries. Ideally all the current versions would be listed as well.

-- Mike

• ralf32
    ralf32 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

It's unbelievable! Since 21th December it is not possible to downlaod Vocal Colors and NI is still sleeping!

• Marcin Wyszyński
    Marcin Wyszyński Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

If anyone still has problems downloading the Vocal Color plugin, I suggest doing the following:

I deleted the Vocal Color directory from the disk. Then in the Updates tab in Native Access, in the plugins field, I selected the repair option. The plugin version 1.5.1 was successfully downloaded.