2»

Comments

• Hiria
    Hiria Member Posts: 12 Member

Peut etre je pourrais utiliser un autre VSTi

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,715 mod
    edited January 1

Good idea, try another VST instrument that outputs MIDI and see if you can get that working first to get the methodology, then try the same method with KK

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,322 mod

Please, use only English in the forum, it is a rule of the forum.

It is really annoying that we have to go and translate by ourselves instead of you.

Thank you. By the way, i am Greek, but i never use my language here, not just because or the forum rules but also out of respect to those who are willing to help me.

• Hiria
    Yes of course that's what I do, to translate, but the fact of scrolling during translations displeases some people.

• Kymeia

If you just copy and paste the plain text from the translation it shouldn't do that scrolling thing (which is hard to read on a mobile especially) - for some reason it is being inserted as a code block

• Hiria
    Yet that's what I do, I don't understand. I use Google translator, but I understand yes

• Kymeia
    Yet that's what I do, I don't understand. I use Google translator, but I understand yes

I see for some reason it gets given a code tag even if I copy paste, however if you click on the first letter and backspace it deletes the code tag

'Yet that's what I do, I don't understand. I use Google translator, but I understand yes'

• Hiria
    Here is the connection going from my PC to USB, the jacks for the sound card and the 5-pin XLR coming from my KKS61