bx oberhausen not found in the Komplete 14 standard

Options
dbuono
dbuono Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I purchased the standard Komplete suite. Among the various products I can't find the Oberhausen BX synthesizer, do you know what this lack could be due to? Who should I contact?

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,242 mod
    Options

You should get an email with a details of how to download products from Plugin Alliance as they're not integrated into Native Access yet.

-- Mike

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,811 mod
    Options

It's a Plugin Alliance product so follow this guide (you should get a separate email with these instructions)

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539155029917-How-to-Install-KOMPLETE-14-s-Plugin-Alliance-Products

• oobe79
    oobe79 Member Posts: 89 Helper
    Options

I purchased my Komplete Standard as an upgrade in a bundle that included the MK3 S61 keyboard, which itself came bundled with Komplete Select. After installing the keyboard and Komplete Standard upgrade, I never received an email from NI with voucher codes for the three Brainworx products that come with Komplete Standard. And these three Brainworx products do not show up under My Products. There seems to be a flaw in the process when not purchasing Komplete directly through the NI website.