Kontakt 7 ( How to manage all of the libraries on left side of UI ) ?

trusampler
trusampler Member Posts: 65 Helper

Hi,

Is it all possible to simply minimize the left side of the UI on Kontakt 7 where the library expansions are ? When I try and organize all of the libraries, it's extremely frustating to have to drag the libraries I use the most to the top. Is there a better tool for doing this?

Having purchased all the libraries I have, I feel like this should be better. I do not like the new look, or cover page of the K7 UI. I just want the left side of the UI to have the option to make the view smaller.

Anyone know of a fix for this?

Comments

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,850 Pro

Try the zoom option inside Kontakt or just manually zoom it by clicking on the down-right angle and just zoom it.

I hope these help.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 1,615 mod

Quote 1 : "simply minimize the left side of the UI on Kontakt 7 where the library expansions are ?"

Quote 2 : "When I try and organize all of the libraries, it's extremely frustating to have to drag the libraries I use the most to the top."

I do not see the connection between the two and I am not entirely sure what it is that you want unless you want a resize option by dragging interface like standard a lot of places in Windows.

You can get the left side to go away , you can see that in the view menu , simply use F1.

As for you being annoyed with having to drag your favorites ! : Simply click the Manage Libraries in upper part of the left side library view and uncheck all that you do not want to see that will leave you with only what you want to see ! It's that easy !

• trusampler
    trusampler Member Posts: 65 Helper
    edited December 2023

I mean is there an option to view the libraries on the left side ( the browser ) as smaller ui's vs the larger view, where you can only see a few.

I'm not at all a fan of the newer K7 view, I like the rack style view, yet was hoping there was a way to view the libraries as simple text or smaller blocks of ui. Hopefully that is clear, I'm assuming this is just not possible. Not shocked. No I don't want to not view my libraries, just wish there we're options to view them and manage them better.